The iconic landmark, The Tower of London, was chosen as the venue for the prestigious award ceremony for members and guests of The Association of Passive Fire Protection (ASFP). Full of character and history, the Pavilion at the Tower of London was an elegant setting for the occasion.
The drinks reception was held in the reception area of the Pavilion, which benefitted from a fully functioning drinks bar. Guests could relax with a drink on chesterfield sofas, which were placed around the room and in designated snugs, or mingle with guests in the large reception area. The formal lunch and awards ceremony were hosted in the Dining Hall, just behind the reception area. The tables were dressed in chandeliers and set beneath a starscape ceiling. The setting allowed everyone to comfortably interact with all guests whilst having full view of the stage and screen at the top of the room.
The afternoon’s entertainment was hosted by Charlotte Hawkins, who gave guests an insight to the life of an early morning TV presenter, and humorously queried which was more exhausting: the 3am wake up call or working with Piers Morgan. Charlotte helped to conclude the event with the presentation of the Awards.
Association Group Management worked closely with the client and provided a full event management service which included
- Venue sourcing and liaison
- Speaker liaison
- Full A.V management
- Specification and delivery of all catering requirements
- External supplier negotiations
- Delegate management for all attendees including: sponsors, speakers, guests, members, staff and suppliers
- Management and processing of event bookings and payments
- Award nomination processing
- Event programmes and badge production
- Detailed reporting
- Budget management
- Full front of house on-site service