The Service Provided
Association Group Management worked closely with the client and provided a full event management service which included
- Venue sourcing and liaison
- Speaker liaison
- Full A.V management
- Specification and delivery of all catering requirements
- External supplier negotiations
- Delegate management for all attendees including: sponsors, speakers, guests, members, staff and suppliers
- Management and processing of event bookings and payments
- Award nomination processing
- Event programmes and badge production
- Detailed reporting
- Budget management
- Full front of house on-site service
Plaisterers’ Hall in central London was the perfect venue to hold this prestigious award ceremony for members and guests of The Association of Passive Fire Protection (ASFP). An elegant venue with corniced ceilings hanging with the finest gold chandeliers and floor length windows, situated a short walk from Bank, Barbican and Liverpool St stations.
The drinks reception was held in the Livery Hall providing an adequate space for the 250 guests to network and enjoy pre-lunch drinks. The formal lunch and awards ceremony were hosted in the Great Hall, designed to impress with décor of the grandeur of a bygone era, with beautifully finished neoclassical design. The setting allowed everyone to comfortable interact with all guests whilst having full view of the stage and screen at the top of the room.
The afternoons entertainment included a wonderfully entertaining performance from Steph McGovern, who entranced guests with her hilarious stories during her time as a broadcaster. Steph helped to conclude the day with the presentation of the Passive Fire Protection Industry Awards, awarded to companies and individuals judged to have contributed to the advancement of awareness, quality and education within the sector.