Association Group Management have hosted this event for the Structural Concrete Alliance across a number of member venues. This unique event began in 2016 and has grown every year since. The purpose of the regional CPD event is to provide delegates with an interactive chance to meet the professionals first hand. This all-day event offers delegates the opportunity to witness interactive demonstrations of key repair, protection, strengthening and sprayed concrete techniques.
The day commenced with registration and refreshments during this time delegates had the opportunity to explore the exhibition stands of the members from the Corrosion Prevention Mastication, Concrete Repair Association and Sprayed Concrete Association, whilst networking with other delegates.
Delegates are split into the designation groups ready to rotate around the demonstration areas. During the day each group of delegates were rotated around each demonstration area to ensure all delegates viewed each demonstration through out the day.
Association Group Management worked closely with the client and provided a full event management service which included
- Venue sourcing and liaison
- Full A.V management
- Demonstration coordination
- Health & Safety
- CPD application
- Arrangement of accommodation and travel for guests
- Specification and delivery of all catering requirements
- External supplier negotiations
- Delegate management for all attendees including: speakers, guests, members, staff and suppliers
- Exhibition management
- Management and processing of event bookings and payments
- Event programmes and badge production
- Source and order branded promotional items for guests
- Detailed reporting
- Budget management
- Full front of house on-site service