Hawkstone Park in Shropshire was the perfect venue to hold the social day and dinner for members of the Concrete Repair Association. The venue offered members a choice of three golf courses, including a championship course designed in extensive parkland surrounding the ruins of a medieval castle. In addition, the hotel was located next the famous tourist attraction – The Follies. The follies provided guests with the opportunity to take part in pre-arranged archery or clay pigeon shooting and for those who wanted a more leisurely afternoon a peaceful walk through the 400 acres of beautiful scenery.
The evening dinner was held in the charming Waterloo suite of the hotel. With a full stage and A.V system set up and a private bar in the room, it allowed guests to relax and socialise with other members. The evening entertainment consisted of a hilarious performance from Paul Sinha, better known as the Sinha Man from ITV’s The Chase and the presentation of awards to those that had taken part in the afternoon’s activities. The awards included, winning team of the golf tournament, winner of the shooting in addition to a few tongue -in-cheek awards!
At the end of the evening the guests retired to the accommodation provided at the hotel before returning home the following morning after a lovely breakfast.
Association Group Management worked closely with the client and provided a full event management service which included
- Venue sourcing and liaison
- Speaker liaison
- Full A.V management
- Activities coordination
- Coordination of golf tournament
- Arrangement of accommodation and travel for guests
- Specification and delivery of all catering requirements
- External supplier negotiations
- Delegate management for all attendees including: speakers, guests, members, staff and suppliers
- Management and processing of event bookings and payments
- Detailed reporting
- Budget management
- Full front of house on-site service